Ehvert uses an optimized vertically integrated process to deliver design, engineering, construction management and facility operations services for technically complex facilities
Using our extensive experience as engineer-constructors, we can provide our clients with effective project and construction management services. This will help improve the build quality, lower costs, and minimize claims, which ultimately results in greater profits for the owner. Our process is also beneficial in minimizing additional contactor fees, as we are involved in every stage of the construction process. This helps ensure coordination between trades, drawings and specifications are done correctly.
Our construction management approach is simple: we specify the project objectives, clearly delineate the scope of various disciplines, define an accurate budget and schedule and set the performance requirements of each participant. We maximize the efficiency of project resources by procuring the labour, materials and equipment on behalf of the owner. Ehvert employees have strong communication skills and are proactive problem solvers. This allows us to quickly to overcome obstacles and maintain budget and schedule.
Benefits to the client:
- Experienced single point of contact to avoid engineering and contractor conflicts
- Cost and schedule control reports
- Quality Management reports
- Safety consulting services
- Constructability analysis
- Startup and commissioning coordination
- Contract management
- Material management
- Change management
- Procurement management
- Local and regional permitting expertise
- Extensive experience administering Canadian Construction Association documents (CCDC, CCA)