Ehvert’s mechanical engineering capabilities exceed industry standards as result of the range of mechanical systems designed and implemented through-out the years.
Our projects have provided unique opportunities for industry leading solutions across multiple industries including corporate office facilities and commercial/industrial properties to more complex solutions for computer data centres, call centres and trading floors. Ehvert provides a wide range of engineering services for a wide range of solutions.
- Power Generation and Distribution
- Continuous and Emergency Power Systems
- Security systems
- Fire suppression and Notification
- HVAC and Cooling Systems
- Hydronic Systems
Ehvert designs and implements building automation systems on the Tridium Niagara framework. These control systems have an incredibly broad range of capabilities and can be easily customized to suit each customer’s requirements. These capabilities include:
- Monitoring real-time system information
- Alarming and alarm escalation
- History trending and data exporting
- System command and control
- Performance metric calculations
- Graphical programming (easy to use)
- Pre-defined program blocks (reduces user error)
- Fully customized app- or web-based interfaces
Many building automation systems are proprietary in nature and require maintenance and modifications to be performed by a specific vendor. The Niagara framework is an open-platform system which means that the back-end programming software is available to contractors, engineers, operators, and even owners. Because the software is available, there are a larger number of contractors available to work on your system, giving stakeholders multiple options for service and competitive pricing on the work.